PRODUCT TRAINING FAQs
How do I enroll in a training session?
How do I cancel my registration for a training session?
I missed my class. Can I reschedule?
What if the class I want to take is full or closed - is there a wait list?
I have not received my e-mail with access instructions.
When and how will I receive my training materials?
What do I need to participate in a Live Webinar or WebEx session?
How do I get CPE?
What do I do if I never received the CPE e-mail?
A. To enroll in a class follow these steps:
- Locate the class by selecting search criteria in the Search for Training screen.
- Click the View Schedule button to view class dates and times. Note: If there is not a View Schedule button click the Upon Request button and complete the form to request a class.
- Click the Enroll button and complete all required fields on the class enrollment form.
- Click Submit Enrollment and then be sure to click Confirm Enrollment. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with class details.
A. Locate your class confirmation e-mail. Click the Cancel Enrollment link at the bottom of the e-mail and the cancellation form will be pre-populated with the correct class and your student information. Submit the form to cancel your enrollment.
A. Yes, all you need to do is enroll in another class. Go to Search for Training, locate and enroll in another class.
A. At this time there is not a waitlist. Enroll in a class at another date and time.
A. There are three things you should try:
- Check your Spam folder.
- E-mail Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Product Training with your class name, date, and time and request access instructions.
- Please call Customer Service at 1-800-431-9025 and press option 2. A representative will confirm your training request and send you a reminder e-mail message with access information.
A. For a Regional Seminar, you will receive an e-mail reminder approximately 3 business days prior to your class with the date, time, and address. Training materials will be provided at the session.
A. For a Live Webinar, you should obtain the training materials electronically by clicking the link included in your confirmation or reminder e-mails.
A. You will need:
- Internet access
- A phone line to access the teleconference. (speakerphone or headset is optional) or computer speakers and microphone. The majority of our sessions use voice over ip, in which the audio will be transmitted through your computer speakers. Further instructions on this will be included in your e-mail reminder.
A. During a live webinar, you will be asked to answer polling questions to verify your attendance throughout the session. By answering polling questions, you become eligible for CPE credit. You will receive an additional e-mail, containing a link to obtain your CPE certificate, the following business day after the training has occurred.
A. If you attended a regional seminar on on-site training, your instructor will give you details on how you will receive your CPE certificate.
A. E-mail BC&KS Product Training with your class name and date, and request a copy of your certificate. You can also call Customer Service at 1-800-431-9025 and press option 2. A representative will confirm your attendance, and resend the certificate e-mail.